Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello and Welcome


Well, here I am...this Blog will give updated information on what I am doing, thinking, and feeling. I currently blog for the student sports TV station at the University of Kentucky @ www.sportszone50.com. The blogs done on SPORTSZONE50 will continue but will only contain Kentucky sporting news and updates. This blog is something different. It will contain SPORTING NEWS, UPDATES, and PREDICTIONS about random things. AND this blog will be something special as I will continue to update this site with my life and on going oppurtunities alloted to me here in Kentucky.

I miss my family and everyone back at home so very much, and creating this blog is my idea to keep everyone up to date with what I am doing.

Thank You and Much Love,

Justin Keehne
September 24, 2008

No comments: